Monday, October 24, 2011

Etsy, views, and feeling nonexistent...

What is up with Etsy views?  Is it just me or what?  My views are so far down it is not funny.  I feel like I am alone out here anymore.  I went away for 2 years and now I have to start all over again.  It is so discouraging.  I was so proud of the beads I recently made but that excitement has been short lived.  How does one stay motivated to keep up with this thing if no one even looks at your stuff?  Has the cheap China beads finally won out over the handmade beads.  Should I stick some young people in my basement and force them to make beads for $1 a day so I can batch list on Etsy?  How does anyone survive anymore.  Maybe I should go back to the nursing books and scrap the beads.  :(  So, so discouraging.

A dreadlock bead for the road...

No comments: