Saturday, May 30, 2009

Striking Color Glass is awesome...

Yes, I know it has been a while since my last post. I have been busy with school, so instead of torching, I have been studying chemistry and biology. Now that the end of the quarter is winding down, I need to start torching again. I miss it and think about it daily. I have torched a little bit sometimes during the day and I tried striking color glass that I bought on Etsy. I absolutely love it. Unfortunately striking color glass is not plentiful. You can find it here when it is available. Also, it is only sold in 1 pound lots, so it is expensive and once it is listed, it goes fast. Both of the following beads have been made with striking glass topped with diamond clear. There is something about diamond clear that makes it sparkle.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the StrikingColor glass that Brad Shute makes and am fortunate he often brings it to our Southern Flames meetings. I have a two pound stash that I am hoarding :D