Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have been absent.

Sorry I have been absent from here. I have been working on a painting and then we lost electricity on Sunday until Monday because of the wonderful winds from hurricane Ike. I have since moved back to soft glass beads and trying to work with stringers. I tried boro beads but I can't seem to find a bead release that is strong enough to not crack and flake. I love bucket of mud for soft glass. It is the smoothest bead release I have ever seen. You never have to dip it twice because the bead release always goes on perfectly the first time. I found some Fusion bead release which boro people recommend so I ordered some of that but haven't tried it yet.

I have to give kudos to this seller, I don't know how he does it. He lives in Seattle and I live in Ohio, he ships first class mail and it only takes like 1 or 2 days for his stuff to get to you. He also has an Etsy store. I have ordered bails, glass epoxy, and bead release from him and it is always fast. Here is a link to his bead release auction:

Fusion Bead Release

No comments: