Saturday, January 3, 2009

Iphone Webcam

I thought it would be cool to record me making beads live so I signed up at flixwagon. I don't know how good it will be because I am using my iphone via wifi so try not to expect much. I will post to twitter when I start it up. The link to my webcam site is: My Torch Webcam.
It saves all the streams so if you miss the live recording you can look at the previous ones. I may have to build a holder for my iphone if the angle doesn't work. In the future I hope to get a wifi webcam with better quality maybe when I can afford it. The webcam will probably be after I save up for the deluxe mandrel spinner and the foot pedal. I have started selling stuff from my previous art hobbies to save up money for all this stuff. Glass is an expensive hobby when you want stuff.

No comments: